Thursday, March 30, 2006


I've been tagged by Polyman2
A-Z Tag, All About Me
Accent: Ohio'ish~if that even is an accent!
Booze of Choice: Not much of a drinker anymore,
but if I were 2 endulge, I like to drink rum.
Chore I hate: Cleaning the fridge!
Favorite cologne-(Perfume): My absolute favorite
is Tatiana, which I haven't been able 2 locate 4 quite
a few yrs now! :"( White Diamonds smells good.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Hometown: Born in Chicago, moved 2 Cleveland, Ohio
when I was 2, except for 3 yrs. I spent living in
California, I have been in Ohio most of my life.

Insomnia: Yes! Most nights! I just seem to B a night
person.

Job Title: Presently, just a stay-at-home-mom.
previously, I've always been in sales!I Luv it! Most
recent job was 4 Xerox. Inbetween jobs-I get the
urge 2 become self-employed. Still haven't found
exactly what I'm looking 4~I keep at it though.

Kids: Oh boy, luv this one. About 5 yrs. ago, We put
together 2 families. What a feat! My kids: Boy-18,
Girl-12, Boy-10. His kids: Girl-17, Boy-15. Got my
hands full now, and as long as they are not mouthy~
I luv it.
Living arrangement: Big House! 6 Bedrooms, Full
Basement, and one mile from the beach!!! Want 2 move
soon, looking for a small farm with lots and lots of
land, mostly wooded!
Most admired trait(s): My sense of humor, my blonde
hair and blue eyes!
Number of sexual partners: (:o) Lets see...,
Currently-1, Previous-2 ex's, and one (serious at
the time) relationship!
Overnite hospital stays: 3 births!
Phobia: Big Spiders~big bugs!
Quote: Those who dream by day are cognizant of many
things which escape those who dream only by night.
Edgar Allan Poe (1809 - 1849)
OH-OH~~THIS JUST IN~~
As of right now, my new favorite quote:
life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but the number of moments that take our breath away!
~UNKNOWN (2 ME ANYHOW!)
Religion: Born and Raised Catholic, Spent 5 yrs.
studying the occult, (nothing Evil ;] ) Currently find
myself a "christian"!
Siblings: 2 younger sisters, 1 younger brother.
Time I wake up: Usually around 4:30 a.m.-5:00 a.m.
Unusual talent/skill: I luv people. I luv 2 make
them laugh! I am very trustworthy.

Vegetable I refuse 2 eat: Kumquats and lima beans!
Worst habit: I have major Trust Issues!
I trust no-one but myself,
and that's only half the time!
...I split split-ends! :o
X-rays: Hmmm..., Nothing major. I've only had a
couple.
Yummy foods I make: I Luv 2 cook! Chicken paprikash,
Stuffed-Shells, Anything on a B.B.Q. grill, Cakes, Cookies and Pies.
Yummmmmm.........
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Now, who do I tag.... Hmmm....

kornfedrednek

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Starbender, I loved that! It was great getting to know a bit more about you. Great answers. =)

2:41 PM  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

I loved both your quotes...I hope you find your wooded farm...sounds like the right sort of place for you :)

Great to learn all these things about you. all lovely stuff too :)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Now I know more reasons to like you;
Blond hair, blue eyes, Saleslady- (my favorite people- so confident),
very funny, an early riser, a good cook, a good mom, intelligent, has good quotes etc...
Your the best!

3:49 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

shannon~We should do lunch, tehee.
carmel~Just enjoy the weather, and then come back and get married!
mig~I found the second quote just today~I'm going to attempt to stand by it~life is just 2 short!
Polyman~ *blush* *blush*
:)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

Hmmph I never get tagged! very educational about you :)

There is a Peru Indiana, I would suggest visiting it though.

1:56 AM  
Blogger frangelita said...

Wow. It's great to know something about someone who is so enigmatic. A few surprises in there for me!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust mine replies r to ur likin'? ;)

7:21 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

phats~Awww-I will tag u nex time! Peru, Indiana huh? Will have 2 check it out sometime!
frangelita~Enigmatic~Ohhh, I like that!
mamame~TEENAGERS~Augh is right! Cleveland has a beautiful coastline. Mentor Headlands beach has miles of sand, it is AWSOME!
sol~Absolutly!!!
:)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home