Wednesday, June 14, 2006

From the Archives~


Blogger michele said...

Star once again you have shown
your brilliance as a humourist.
That is too funny.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Poor Woody.

10:19 AM  
Blogger starbender said...

michele~ thanx hon!

poly~ HA~ I guess he failed 2 C the commercial where they state--
"If U'r hard-on last for 4 hours, get 2 the emergency room"!


10:34 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

HAH!!! OH MY GOD that's just wrong

4:15 PM  
Blogger saby said...

i sure hope its not vest

6:47 PM  
Blogger ICECOLDCOKE said...

lol.class picture did they shut the lid down,let his white wee wee out?...

6:49 PM  
Blogger Slain said...

actually, i heard a story where a couple in a village..the guy swallowed too much o' the herbal stuff and died from it.

too much o' anything lol

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home